on Sunday, March 20, 2011in Other
The topics covered are:
- Exercise after surgery or serious injury
- Ensuring your schedule and workout routine work together
Due to some technical difficulties, this video was filmed with our backup camera so no wireless mics could be used, but everything should still be perfectly clear and the content is definitely worth a watch!Found this post useful and want more? Subscribe to our Blog feed
About TravisTravis Steffen is a Master Trainer and founder of WorkoutBOX. After years of experience training professional athletes and thousands of others just like you, he knows exactly what it takes to get you in serious shape. Follow his expert guidance and you're guaranteed to get amazing results.Want to hear even more of what Travis has to say? Keep in touch with him on Facebook and Twitter!
Like this? Share it:
Done reading? Here are a few related posts:
- Training by Gender, Fat Loss, and Exercise Order In the pilot episode of the WorkoutBOX Sunday Q&A, Travis has taken three questions from the facebook group. The questions answered are: Is it best to begin solely with cardio and then introduce weights later – specifically for women? What’s...
- Strengthening Your Knees When seeking questions in our Facebook group for the Sunday Q&A, one member asked a question about how to strengthen your knees. While I didn’t use it in the Q&A segment, I felt like it would be a pretty good...
- A Must Have – the GLO Bag In this video, Travis shows off a really cool gym organizer, the glo bag!...
Leave a reply