on Friday, February 20, 2009in Press
So What’s New?
- More Workouts – We now have many more workouts live on the site, including lots of muscle building and fat burning workouts which seem to be what most people want.
- Workout Overviews – Workouts now come with supporting overview text that explains why the workout is structured as it is, why it uses these type of exercises and answers any other questions that you might have.
- 100+ Exercises – To support the workouts we have created an extensive exercise database, catering for all fitness abilities and targeting the full range of muscle groups in the body. Each exercise contains a video showing exactly how it should be performed. Want an example? Check out these lower ab exercises!
- Workout Comments and Forum – WorkoutBOX is about everyone sharing their opinion in the search for the best workouts and therefore creating a really useful resource for our members. Online from today is the WorkoutBOX Forum which also allows members to share their comments on each of workout. Remember, this is just to get started and we’re soon to be launching a much more extensive rating system (see below).
Very soon we will be adding even more features:
- Smart workout printing – Print out multiday workouts with ease.
- Workout rating system – Extensive workout rate and review system.
We Need Your Help…
WorkoutBOX is all about sharing the best workout information and tips so that everyone can reach their fitness goals. We would love to know what you think of the site so far and if you’re finding it useful, so please do get involved:
- The Workouts – Let us know what you think of our workouts. You can do this either from the workout comments forum page or by following a link from the workout itself.
- Site Feedback & New Features – What do you think of the site in general? Are there any features you would like to see added? Let us know here.
Once again, we really appreciate your help and thanks again for getting involved.Found this post useful and want more? Subscribe to our Blog feed
Like this? Share it:
Done reading? Here are a few related posts:
- WorkoutBOX – The Fitness Community Making It Simple Working out and getting the results you want is a lot more complex than people think. For the newcomer Its also a pretty intimidating experience… And to make it matters worse the internet is full of horribly designed fitness websites...
- More Workouts….The WorkoutBOX got bigger! Time for a quick update from the WorkoutBOX camp. As you may have noticed, we have recently made some big changes to the site, significantly improving the exercises section and also adding loads more workouts. Things are now much more...
- The Future of WorkoutBOX 2011 is going to be a great year for all of us. I’ve been saying for a while that we’ve got a lot of really cool things in store for you guys, and I’m more excited about them than ever....