on Sunday, March 13, 2011in Stories
- Is it best to begin solely with cardio and then introduce weights later – specifically for women?
- What’s an exercise I can use to trim fat from my thighs?
- Are multi-joint exercises better than isolation movements, and in what order should they be performed?
I was having a little mic trouble during this video, so forgive me if the sound gets a little scratchy for a moment towards the middle!Found this post useful and want more? Subscribe to our Blog feed
About TravisTravis Steffen is a Master Trainer and founder of WorkoutBOX. After years of experience training professional athletes and thousands of others just like you, he knows exactly what it takes to get you in serious shape. Follow his expert guidance and you're guaranteed to get amazing results.Want to hear even more of what Travis has to say? Keep in touch with him on Facebook and Twitter!
Like this? Share it:
Done reading? Here are a few related posts:
- Exercise After Injury, Scheduling Your Routine In this week’s episode of the WorkoutBOX Sunday Q&A,Â Travis takes two great questions from the facebook group. The topics covered are: Exercise after surgery or serious injury Ensuring your schedule and workout routine work together Due to some technical...
- Weak Point Training Thanks to Emeka from our Facebook fan page for providing a great question regarding correcting a muscular imbalance. Check out the answer below:...
- Unconventional Training In this video, Travis discusses the benefits and dangers of Unconventional Training methods....