on Friday, January 23, 2009in WorkoutBOX News
So it’s January and as always most of us are feeling rather guilty after multiple Christmas feasts, and our general lack of fitness activity. Well rather than spending $100 an hour on a personal trainer, come and visit WorkoutBOX, where fitness is simple, effective and free! Whatever your fitness level and goals, we have the workout routines you need to achieve them.
Here’s just a few of the workouts we’ve added recently:
- Muscle Toning Workout – If you’re new to the gym and don’t know where to start, check out our Muscle Toning Gym Machine Workout.
- 3 Day Muscle Building Workout– A multiday muscle building program that sets you up for steady muscle growth.
- 5 x5 Strength Training Workout – This program is for the serious trainers and incorporates a completely different structure to your normal workout. Give it a try, if you think you’re hard enough!
Coming Soon – Our range of Fat Burning Workouts
To complement our workouts, we’ve also created an extensive exercise database. Each exercise contains a video and description as well as explaining exactly what muscle’s the exercise targets.
Here’s just some of the exercise’s we’ve added recently:
- Bench Press, Dumbbell
- Lat Pulldown
- Shoulder Press Machine
- Bicep Curls, Barbell
- Tricep Pushdowns, Straight Bar
- Leg Curls, Seated
We’ll be adding many more workouts over the coming weeks as well as loads of other new features. So…it’s time to save your money, cancel the personal trainer and take the simple approach to fitness with WorkoutBOX.Found this post useful and want more? Subscribe to our Blog feed
About TravisTravis Steffen is a Master Trainer and founder of WorkoutBOX. After years of experience training professional athletes and thousands of others just like you, he knows exactly what it takes to get you in serious shape. Follow his expert guidance and you're guaranteed to get amazing results.Want to hear even more of what Travis has to say? Keep in touch with him on Facebook and Twitter!
Like this? Share it:
Done reading? Here are a few related posts:
- More Workouts….The WorkoutBOX got bigger! Time for a quick update from the WorkoutBOX camp. As you may have noticed, we have recently made some big changes to the site, significantly improving the exercises section and also adding loads more workouts. Things are now much more...
- WorkoutBOX is live… what do you think? We have been busy at WorkoutBOX, having spent the last few months bringing the site to life with lots of brand new workouts, exercises and features. So What’s New? More Workouts – We now have many more workouts live on...
- Workout and Exercise Database – Coming Soon We’re proud to announce that here at team WorkoutBOX were getting every closer to our go live date. Behind the scenes we have spent months collecting some of the best workouts and exercises from all over the web, ready for...