on Tuesday, February 15, 2011in WorkoutBOX News
2011 is going to be a great year for all of us. I’ve been saying for a while that we’ve got a lot of really cool things in store for you guys, and I’m more excited about them than ever.
I want to announce ALL of them on this blog post, but I’m going start with just one…
The first thing we’re going to be doing is changing the way we give you tips on the blog. Instead of giving you helpful tips and tricks in written format like we have in the past, we’ve decided to shift to video content.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
We’re starting with a weekly video blog. The first episode will announce some of the other additions we’re going to be launching for you in the coming months. Each subsequent episode will give you a look inside WorkoutBOX, my life, my workouts, etc.
Soon after that, we’ll be rolling out some other weekly segments. The specifics on those will be announced later on, but we should be up to about 3-4 short video segments each week. These will all be free.
We’re going to be coming out with exclusive members-only video courses on a variety of topics that will share TONS of training secrets that will help you all on your fitness journeys.
I know what some of you are thinking…
Members-only videos? What does that mean?
That’s something I’ll be clarifying in my first video blog, which we’re shooting to launch next week. It’s also going to announce the MAJOR changes we’ll be making. I can’t say much yet, but I will say two things:
1) I’m confident that all of you will love them
2) I truly believe that what we’re going to be doing this year will revolutionize not only online fitness, but fitness as a whole.
It may sound a little brash, but that’s the way I feel – plain and simple.
Stay tuned!Found this post useful and want more? Subscribe to our Blog feed
About TravisTravis Steffen is a Master Trainer and founder of WorkoutBOX. After years of experience training professional athletes and thousands of others just like you, he knows exactly what it takes to get you in serious shape. Follow his expert guidance and you're guaranteed to get amazing results.Want to hear even more of what Travis has to say? Keep in touch with him on Facebook and Twitter!
Like this? Share it:
Done reading? Here are a few related posts:
- Ready for the NEW WorkoutBOX? Hey WorkoutBOXers! Today I’m coming to you with my first ever video blog! Today’s episode is going to announce a few of the many changes and additions that we’re going to be bringing you very, very soon. If there’s a...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain? This is something I’ve been really excited about for a while. As we beef up our weekly video content, we’re going to be coming out with more and more shows. I honestly think that most of you will really love...
- WorkoutBOX is live… what do you think? We have been busy at WorkoutBOX, having spent the last few months bringing the site to life with lots of brand new workouts, exercises and features. So What’s New? More Workouts – We now have many more workouts live on...
Leave a reply